Chinese game company Tencent Games has proclaimed the lighter version of their standard game PUBG Mobile within the Philippines. Now, the corporate has confirmed to The Mobile Indian the lighter version of PUBG Mobile is coming back to India shortly.
Aneesh Aravind, GM, Tencent Games India, has confirmed to The Mobile Indian that’s currently testing the lighter version in India. “We are currently testing out the lite version of PUBG Mobile and optimizing it for Indian networks and devices, post successful testing we are going to unleash it in India within the near future,” he said. PUBG lite is that the newest giving from Tencent Games, that has been developed specifically for lower-to-midrange smartphones.
The Android version of PUBG was launched in Feb, this year and for sure, it quickly topped the charts on Play Store within the top Games class.
The demand that PUBG has witnessed on the Play Store within the last seven months may be a sign that its value is way larger than the current 50,000,000+ installs.
The worth that PUBG Mobile has, has not gone overlooked by the game’s developer – Tencent Games. They recently launched a lite version of the game to increase its user base on lower-to-midrange smartphones users. With this, the Android v4.3 Jelly Bean Smartphone users with 36 MB of free mobile storage can also experience the game.
How To Install PUBG Lite On Mobile Outside Phillippines
Currently, the lighter version is only available in the Philippines. Many of us can’t wait to launch the game in their country, Follow these steps to play PUBG Lite:
- Download APKPure app.
- Search for PUBG mobile lite and download the APK
- After downloading, install it on your phone.
- We need a VPN to set our location in the Philippines(We have tried X-VPN, and you have to pay some amount to unlock Philippines location)
- After setting your location, you can able to play it.
Note – This APK is from the third party, not by Tencent, so try it at your own risk.
What’s the difference between PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite?
- In PUBG we have 100 players but in Lite version we only have 40 players.
- Size of maps in Lite is reduced to 2×2 Km Only.
- Average time on PUBG is around 32 minutes but in PUBG Lite it is averagely reduced to 10 minutes
- In PUBG Lite Arcade mode is not there.
- No Graphics control setting.
PUBG Lite for Android Release Date in India
As the game is in its testing mode, so expected to be released on the end of September month or at the beginning of October.